Free Sahaja Yoga Meditation programs in Coquitlam, Port Moody and Port Coquitlam
1) Keep your left hand open on your lap.
2) Place your right hand on the Mother Earth or point it towards the Mother Earth.
3) Ask within: “Mother Earth, please absorb all of the imbalances in my emotional being.”
4) Keep your attention on the top of your head, and allow the Mother Kundalini to clear out your left channel.
1) Keep your right hand open on your lap.
2) Point your left hand towards the sky, palm facing backwards.
3) Ask within: “Mother Kundalini, please let the ether absorb all of the imbalances in my mental being. Please cool down my attention.”
4) Keep your attention on the top of your head, and allow the Mother Kundalini to clear out your right channel.
Click to Download Handout: Footsoaking
Click to See: Raising the Kundalini and Putting on the Bandhan
“… You should not say that eight hours meditation, nothing of the kind. Eight minutes are sufficient. It’s the attitude that is going to help your growth, not you are sitting for eight hours on one leg or something like that. There are some sadhus who just stand up and put one leg like this and they say, ‘We are sitting on one leg’. That’s not going to help. It’s a living process, and the living process has to be worked out in a living way. Allow it to work out. Allow it to grow.”
— Shri Mataji, California (San Diego), USA. 6 September 1986